Business Plan for 2015
The Business Plan for 2015 is based on:
- Realistic expectations, projections and opportunities of the current and new markets and products;
- Risk management policies;
- Increasing the efficiency of company resources.
In accordance with its strategic guidelines Alkaloid will in 2015 remain on the course of growth, continue investing in production facilities and modern technologies, personnel and the community in general.
The business plan for 2015 anticipates investment of around 10% of the consolidated sales in tangible and intangible assets from own sources, a growth in consolidated sales of at least 6% compared to the expected for 2014, as well as a growth in pre-tax consolidated profit of at least 6% in comparison with the expected for 2014.
The breakdown by Profit Centres anticipates that the PC Pharmaceuticals will account for 83% of the consolidated sales, while PC Chemistry, Cosmetics and Botanicals 17%.
It is expected that the domestic market will account for 40.8% of the consolidated sales, whereas 59.2% will come from exports.
- First priority: will remain the region;
- Second priority: EU countries, USA, Russia and CIS countries;
- Third priority: Other markets.
The business plan of the company for 2015 was adopted by the Managing Board of Alkaloid AD Skopje at its session held on December 29th 2014.