Two capsules contain:
571.2 mg cod liver oil (including 250 mg docosahexaenoic acid – DHA);
80 mg vitamin C;
12 mg lutein + 0.6 mg zeaxanthin;
12 mg natural vitamin E (in the form of D-alpha tocopherol);
10 mg zinc (in the form of zinc gluconate);
1.4 mg vitamin B2 (riboflavin);
1 mg copper (in the form of copper sulfate);
800 mg vitamin A (in the form of β-carotene);
56 mg selenium.
Proculin Plus capsules contain a complex of ingredients necessary for preserving vision and protecting eyes from the harmful effect of the so-called free radicals.
Xanthophyll pigments lutein and zeaxanthin have an important role in maintaining the retina functions.
The highly concentrated and refined cod liver oil (enriched with optimal concentration of DHA) contributes to maintaining normal vision.
The vitamins and minerals contribute to protection of the eyes from the harmful effects of the free radicals and help in vision preservation.
Proculin Plus is a food supplement which helps to maintain normal vision and protects the cells from oxidation.
- DHA and vitamin A contribute to maintaining the normal vision.
- Vitamin B2 and zinc contribute to maintaining the normal vision and protect the cells from oxidation.
- Vitamin E, vitamin C, copper and selenium contribute to protecting the cells from oxidation.
- Vitamin C contributes to reducing fatigue and exhaustion.
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism.
Cardboard box with 30 capsules (2 blisters) and a patient information leaflet.