Business Plan for 2016
The Business Plan for 2016 is based on:
- Realistic expectations, projections and opportunities of the current and new markets and products;
- Risk management policies;
- Increasing the efficiency of company resources.
In accordance with its strategic guidelines Alkaloid will in 2016 remain on the course of growth, continue investing in production facilities and modern technologies, personnel and the community in general.
The business plan for 2016 anticipates investment of around 11.5% of the consolidated sales in tangible and intangible assets from own sources, a growth in consolidated sales of at least 6% compared to the expected for 2015, as well as a growth in pre-tax consolidated profit of at least 6% in comparison with the expected for 2015.
The breakdown by Profit Centres anticipates that the PC Pharmaceuticals will account for 83% of the consolidated sales, while PC Chemistry, Cosmetics and Botanicals 17%.
It is expected that the domestic market will account for 39.8% of the consolidated sales, whereas 60.2% will come from exports.
- First priority: will remain the region;
- Second priority: EU countries, USA, Russia and CIS countries;
- Third priority: Other markets.
The business plan of the company for 2016 was adopted by the Managing Board of Alkaloid AD Skopje at its session held on December 28th 2015.