One film coated tablet contains:
- 100 mg passion flower (Passiflora incarnata L.);
- 100 mg lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.);
- 25 mg valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.);
- 25 mg California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica Cham.);
- 25 mg peppermint ((Mentha Piperita L.);
- 15 mg milk protein hydrolysate;
- 7 mg vitamin B6;
- 75 mg magnesium.
LUNERBA tablets are used as food supplement. Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal function of the nervous system, normal psychological function and also help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Valerian, passion flower, lemon balm and California poppy are traditionally used to reduce mild symptoms of stress.
The cardboard box contains 30 tablets (2 blisters) and a patient information leaflet.