ALKALOID AD Skopje
bul. "Aleksandar Makedonski" no. 12
Republic of North Macedonia
(hereinafter referred to as "ALKALOID")
ALKALOID AD Skopje puts significant attention to the protection of personal data in every segment of the business processes, by applying the standards set by the laws and bylaws for personal data protection in the Republic of North Macedonia, as well as the internal acts of the company.
We respect your privacy and collect, process and store personal data legally, transparently and fairly, in accordance with legal regulations and the legal basis set forth therein. We process personal data in order to effectively provide the required service, fulfill legal obligations, report side effects, send information and most efficient response to your request. The processing is limited to those personal data that are necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are processed.
The collected data can be processed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the requested service, i.e. to provide you with information about our products and services;
- for other purposes for which you have requested, asked a question or agreed, unless otherwise provided by law;
- to consider the possibility of new employments if the subject addresses or apply for a job through the website of ALKALOID; ;
- if you contact or connect with us through social networks;
- in order to fulfill the legal obligations that ALKALOID is obliged to adhere to and;
- to analyze the visits on our website, identify the interests of the users and to maintain the information security of our website.
- Read more about our cookie usage policy link
The personal data you provide when using the "Ask a Question" section is used to answer your question or request or to exchange additional information related to the request, which we store as reference data in systems designed to manage the information provided. ALKALOID may be obliged to forward the submitted data to the competent authorities if there is a legal obligation to do so. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
ALKALOID uses the data obtained in connection with reports of adverse drug reactions solely for the purpose of monitoring adverse reactions, so that any reported adverse reactions are properly documented, assessed and reported in accordance with legal obligations, in order to identify and prevent adverse reactions or other risks associated with drug use. ALKALOID may forward the data submitted to the competent authorities in accordance with its legal obligations for pharmacovigilance. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose.
The personal data that you submit when applying for jobs in ALKALOID, i.e. when registering on the website for that purpose, are used to communicate with you and to exchange additional data related to your application, thus storing this data as reference data in the systems designed to manage the information provided. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose.
You may use our website without disclosing your personal data. You have no obligation to disclose your personal data as a condition of using our website, unless you voluntarily submit data or use one of the available forms for a specific purpose
Because we fully respect the data minimisation principle , we collect only those personal data that are necessary, relevant and limited to the needs for the purposes for which they are processed.
Each time you visit our website, our web server temporarily registers your IP address, browser type, visit time, and link to the page you visited.
The types of personal data we collect depend on the categories of subjects and the processing activities.
- Report adverse drug reactions: we collect name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, country of residence, date of birth, sex, age and profession of the filling subject. It is also possible to collect additional personal data related to the health and medical history of the subject - the user of the drug, if necessary for the processing of data on side effects, in order to meet the legally prescribed obligations for pharmacovigilance.
- Registration of applicants for employment: we collect name, surname, e-mail address for contact and other data, which you submit to us with the short biography (CV).
- Ask a question: we collect name, surname, e-mail address, other contact information and other information related to your request. The personal data you provide to us in connection with your request may be used only to answer the question, as well as to exchange additional information regarding your request.
- Social networks and platforms: we may collect data through content you create and share with us on social networks and third-party platforms or if you post it yourself on any of our pages or applications, including the use of the applications or platforms of third parties, such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Content may include photographs, videos, personal stories or other similar content related to ALKALOID or ALKALOID products, as well as shared data in order to participate in organized competitions and promotions. We may collect any information that you share publicly that is part of your profile (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city in which you live, photo, etc.) and any additional information or activities that you post on social networks and platforms, in order to provide information about the use of our products and services, to help us better understand your needs and expectations, and thus to improve our services and products, as well as to create appropriate promotional content. At the same time, we collect your personal data and other information needed to participate in competitions and other promotional activities. In this case, the collected data is used exclusively for the purpose of conducting competitions and other promotional activities and will not be used for any other purpose.
ALKALOID takes all technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of confidentiality and protection of the processing of your personal data at its disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure or their possible misuse. Access to your personal data is limited to those employees who have a real need to come into contact with that data in order to achieve the purpose for which they are given.
We do not share information about you and / or your visit to our site with third parties, except in the case of hiring service providers, if ALKALOID hires them as processors, which will oblige them to act according to the instructions of ALKALOID and provide protection of personal data processed during the provision of those services, in accordance with the applicable legal regulations for personal data protection.
Neither we, nor our partners will transfer your personal datato third parties in any form unless we obtain your consent or are legally bound to do so. ALKALOID retains control over the use of this data.
Your data will only be stored for as long as necessary to meet all of the above purposes. Your personal data will not be stored in a form that allows you to be identified longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or processed. ALKALOID AD Skopje stores certain personal data in accordance with the time limits prescribed by law or the internal acts of the company and only for the duration necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
If you have given your consent, we will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent. When fulfilled the purpose for which the personal data of the subject are processed, they will be deleted in case the subject did not request the withdrawal of the given consent. If you make a well-founded objection to the processing of personal data based on legitimate interest, we will not process your personal data in the future. If legal, administrative or extrajudicial proceedings are instituted, personal data may be retained until the end of such proceedings, including the possible period for filing legal remedies.
ALKALOID guarantees the realization of all your legal rights regarding the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request from ALKALOID at any time:
Right to access - the right to submit a request for access to your personal data, i.e. to receive information about the data processed for you and to check if it is correct and up to date;
Right to rectification - if you find that your personal data processed by ALKALOID are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request rectification;
Right to erasure - right to ask ALKALOID to erase your personal data under certain conditions determined by law;
Right to restrict processing - the right to ask ALKALOID to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions determined by law;
Right to data portability - the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another processor, without interference from ALKALOID;
Right of objection - right of objection based on a specific situation if the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interest or is done for the purposes of direct marketing and for profiling related to direct marketing, under certain conditions determined by law and
Right to withdraw the consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise the above rights arising from the Law on Personal Data Protection, please access the following link, fill in the appropriate form and send it to us via the email or mailing address listed below.
If you have additional questions, you can contact us at any time, at:
ALKALOID AD Skopje
bul. "Aleksandar Makedonski" no. 12
For Data Protection Officer
to the e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to give you the necessary answer, please provide the following information:
- name of the website you are referring to;
- your connection and interaction with us and;
- description of the request / information you would like to receive from us.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data by ALKALOID is not in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection or, if you consider that any of your right to personal data protection has been violated, you have the right to submit a request for assessment of the violation of the regulations for personal data protection through the Agency for personal data protection.
Date of the last change 20.04.2021 Skopje.
COOKIES POLICY (Cookies)
To understand how visitors use our website and to give them a better experience, we may collect some of your data with a special tool called Cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a particular web page. Cookies are often used by website owners to facilitate the operation of the website or to remember your activities and preferences, to provide personalized / customized content on the website and to display its navigation history. These text files can be read by the websites you visit and help identify you when you reopen the website.
Cookies sent by the website owner or service provider (in this case ALKALOID AD Skopje) are called "first party cookies". Cookies posted by third parties other than the website owner are referred to as "third party cookies".
The types of first and third party cookies which are set by our website and the purposes for which they are set, are described in detail in the table below.
1. Technical cookies – cookies for technical purposes
||ASP.Net data storage identifier, set when using ASP.Net session() method
||The anonymous identification of the duration of the visit for statistical analysis in order to optimize the website. No personal data is collected
||Remember decision on use of optional Cookies: Saves your decision to either accept or decline the use of optional Cookies. No personal data are collected in this Cookie. Duration: 12 months
2. Analytics and customization cookies
These cookies collect aggregate information to help us understand how our websites are used, how effective our marketing campaigns are or to help us create our websites and applications to improve your usage on the site.
|Google Analytics collects information that allows us to understand the interactions with our websites, to analyze the results in order to provide better services.
Our partners and we may occasionally use other technologies, such as web beacons, pixels (or clear gifs) and other similar tracking technologies. These are tiny graphic files that contain a unique identifier which allows us to recognize when someone has visited our website. Through them we can monitor the internet traffic of the users from one to another of our website, to communicate with the cookies, to understand if you have come to our website from the electronic advertisement placed on the website of a third party, to place targeted ads, improve website functionality, and measure the success of our marketing campaigns. Most of these tracking technologies rely on performance or functionality cookies, and disabling them can limit the functionality of the website.
Cookie information is not used for your personal identification. Accepting these cookies is not necessary for the operation of the website, but they would give you a better search experience. You can delete or block these cookies if you wish, but if you do, some features of this website may not work properly.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can customize most of the browsers to prevent them. If you do this, you may need to manually adjust your preferences each time you visit the website, and some services and features may also not work.
Below are some ways you can control cookies.
Website Cookie Preference Tool: You can select the cookies you prefer by visiting the TRUSTe preference center by clicking on the following link: http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/
Browser Controls: You can set or add controls to your browser to accept or decline cookies. If you decline cookies, some features and functionality of this website may not work properly.
Disabling Most Interest Based Advertising: Most of the advertising networks provide you with a way to cancel interest-based advertising. For more information visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Mobile Advertising: You can cancel mobile advertising identifiers used for some types of interest-based advertising, including those we use, by accessing the settings on your mobile phone (Apple or Android ) and by following appropriate instructions. If you cancel, we will remove all data about you and we will not collect or track your data. This means that if you decide to access our websites in the future, you will be treated as a new user in our system.
Do Not Track: Some browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari, also include the ability to transmit Do Not Track or DNT signals. Because no single DNT standards have been adopted, our Web sites do not currently process or respond to DNT signals. ALKALOID AD Skopje takes seriously the issues of privacy and the right of its own choice and will make efforts to continue to follow the latest developments regarding DNT in search and application of a single standard. For more information about DNT, visit the All About Do Not Track website
Date of the last change 20.04.2021 Skopje